- Where lie the origins of J N Tata’s ideology, philanthropy and work ethics ? How have they held together for 150 years inspite of many challenges ? Examples of their existence in today’s operations.
- What are the milestones and the bigness of the Tata Journey ?
- Case studies on Values.
- Edgar Schein’s concepts of corporate culture – how does it form, with what elements, how does it operate, the importance of change. This provides a frame to hang the Tata family picture in their hearts.
- Understanding the 7 pillars of good corporate culture through examples from International best practices and the Tata group.
- A case study of Tata entrepreneurship in recent times – how it embodies the spirit of J N Tata.
- Understanding J R D Tata the Man.
- The transition from J R D Tata to Ratan Tata – changes in Indian laws through liberalization, creating a single structure from a loose confederation, building the Tata brand globally.
- Examples of the Tata philanthropy – Indian Institute of Science case.
- Understanding the Leaders who ran the group for 150 years – changes and constants over time.
Participants create individual value programmes for implementation.
T R Doongaji (Donn)