MBA students from USA doing Global Strategy visit Europe,Dubai, India and China.
The Pennsylvania Center for International Exchange and Partnership (PCIEP) conducts the India programme at New Delhi, Agra and Chennai visiting US-India Joint Ventures, NGOs and tourist sites.
Anandini Foundation conducts the academic sessions for these students on India at Chennai every year.
What is covered
- How the Indian Republic was created
- Mahatma Gandhi & Jawaharlal Nehru as global statesmen and leaders
- Why the choice of Democracy ?
- Today's India - strengths and challenges
- India's interaction with the world seen through Michael Porter's model of "Competitive Wealth of Nations"
- India as a Global Player
- India and USA - a new equation